Doq Holliday @doqholliday
25 April, 08:23
Continue to use your freedom to bombard Google Reviews with 1 star reviews on businesses that require masks and by giving 5 stars to businesses that don’t require them and love Americans.

We the people!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Sistare @lsistare
25 April, 08:44
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I love this. My husband and I were just talking about starting a FB page for SC (where we live) residents to share which stores and restaurants make you wear mask and which ones don't. We will not shop or go to restaurants that have mask mandates. We have walked out of restaurants that tried to make us put one on. If every one did this they would stop this insanity. In SC it's about 75% that think like us and 25% that live by the darn mask (ie face diaper). Our town mask mandate expired and our Mayor no longer had the votes to extend it. It quietly went away. There are so many residents that don't know it's done. when I tell them they are shocked then happy. Funny how the local newspaper doesn't report that's it's ended, but they sure did reported every fake case, death and mask mandates.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q The Lions @qthelions
pls post page if you start one. I have a list that will not comply with exemptions for health reasons.
09:29 AM - Apr 25, 2021
In response Lisa Sistare to her Publication
Only people mentioned by qthelions in this post can reply
Lisa Sistare @lsistare
25 April, 11:02
In response Q The Lions to his Publication
Where do you live? We are in Low Country, SC.

Q The Lions @qthelions
26 April, 01:08
In response Lisa Sistare to her Publication
high country…..Ulta Beauty, Nordstrom, Regal Cinema, Costco and Windsor Clothing stores have all rudely refused me service even with a signed doctors letter.