Only followers of this user (carlacoelho) can see their posts

Steve Murray @Stevie
25 April, 11:47
In response ana coelho to her Publication
He did FAKE his death. He passed away in January 2021. I think he was 103. RIP.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
25 April, 11:37
I KNOW the deep state fakes deaths, all the time. I HOPE that he escaped, BUT I think it is fkin sick if this theory, not you, is sysops against humanity. TWO roads, no middles. Not sure. No personal intel on this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet Sweet @JCS
25 April, 11:34

Happy Days @Sun2516
25 April, 08:04
I do not think that is appropriate to post.
I see the reasons why but it is not respectful.

Crystal ☆☆☆ @Crystals
25 April, 09:14
In response Happy Days to his Publication
umm why he is posting the truth sorry but people need to see the truth and know what they are looking for besides this was all fake in the video when he got shot he was shot in the head this picture has no head shot so what he is saying he faked his death to get away

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
25 April, 07:20
Believed a long time ago😉