Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
If we are going dark tomorrow, no WONDER I was posting my lil fingers off. BEEN fun talking to real patriots. From thirty years ago, meeting the bloodliner I asked GOD to put in front of me and "make them spill the beans" hardly literally ANYONE knowing pre internet, to today is SO FREAKING EXCITING< JUST IMAGINE. And I got to have fun not getting run off roads, outwitting folks with guns, JUSTIFIABLY kicking ass in person from sleepers trying flat line me. What a freaking ride. SAVE THE CHILDREN. WOO HOOOOOOOOO. I told that chick back then THIS is GOD'S planet and He is NOT having that forever on His planet. Folks are smart, demon possessed folks are stupid, God wins, THEN there it all went. One lil part of this huge story but still glad to have a little part in it. GOD IS GOOD>
08:05 PM - Apr 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
24 April, 09:39
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
The military might have known, or whoever might have known. But I didn't know THEY knew, wonder if they knew I knew. I don't know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396