Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
23 February, 06:44

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
23 February, 07:11
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
I love this. I basically just told this to simeone who needed some encouragement. i hope they see this as confirmation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bandit Queen @Bandit_Queen
24 February, 09:42
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
if its me, i see it 😊❤️
i was really regretting "going down the rabbit hole" and i felt so physically sick yesterday- it was so hard to shake. so thankful for this community- never been a social media fan but just love this place. i believe there is a balance of knowing enough of the evil to fight it but not letting it get inside you. i think now choosing to be ignorant is a sin in itself. this evilness is literally in our faces. i have been blessed not to witness so much of the darkness but i am finally understanding that my purpose is to fight for these woman and children that cannot. i am have been reading this sight and finally felt compelled to join yesterday! i cannot tell you again how much your response Rochelle means to me! hope everyone has a lovely day!!

well said. i will not be on here as often as i would like. my father has had severe medical issues the last 5 years. the past 3 i have been battling my family. I feel like Trump surrounded by the swamp creatures. my faith never failed me. a week ago my father was diagnosed with colon cancer. he lost half of his blood. i know people are like omg but it us a blessing because once you know your enemy you can up your game. unfortunately i meeded my father to commit to doing what i wanted and needed to do 3 years ago. however, my family caused a lot of issues. i said i would never leave him to the sharks. turns out had the doctors done the test i asked for 4 years ago we probably would have caught it. i do know had his cardiologist performed the test i asked for to prove me wrong so i could rule it out.

long story short i am a fighter and i am confident in my research. i have saved mu ex from death as well as my father 3 times now ....,
01:34 PM - Apr 24, 2021
In response Bandit Queen to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Togoodjr in this post can reply
24 April, 01:39
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
i will be suing the doctors snd the family members who put my father through hell. i am confident i will win BIGLY!

be true to your convictions. put your faith in God alone and trust he will guide you where you need to be. i do not like social media either but God told me to join twitter. i needed that connection. many are in here. this is a great group.

put God first. do your inner work especially now. we have a long road ahead.

God Bless!