Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
23 February, 06:44

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
23 February, 07:11
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
I love this. I basically just told this to simeone who needed some encouragement. i hope they see this as confirmation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bandit Queen @Bandit_Queen
if its me, i see it 😊❤️
i was really regretting "going down the rabbit hole" and i felt so physically sick yesterday- it was so hard to shake. so thankful for this community- never been a social media fan but just love this place. i believe there is a balance of knowing enough of the evil to fight it but not letting it get inside you. i think now choosing to be ignorant is a sin in itself. this evilness is literally in our faces. i have been blessed not to witness so much of the darkness but i am finally understanding that my purpose is to fight for these woman and children that cannot. i am have been reading this sight and finally felt compelled to join yesterday! i cannot tell you again how much your response Rochelle means to me! hope everyone has a lovely day!!
09:42 AM - Feb 24, 2021
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Bandit_Queen in this post can reply
24 April, 01:34
In response Bandit Queen to her Publication
well said. i will not be on here as often as i would like. my father has had severe medical issues the last 5 years. the past 3 i have been battling my family. I feel like Trump surrounded by the swamp creatures. my faith never failed me. a week ago my father was diagnosed with colon cancer. he lost half of his blood. i know people are like omg but it us a blessing because once you know your enemy you can up your game. unfortunately i meeded my father to commit to doing what i wanted and needed to do 3 years ago. however, my family caused a lot of issues. i said i would never leave him to the sharks. turns out had the doctors done the test i asked for 4 years ago we probably would have caught it. i do know had his cardiologist performed the test i asked for to prove me wrong so i could rule it out.

long story short i am a fighter and i am confident in my research. i have saved mu ex from death as well as my father 3 times now ....,

24 April, 01:39
i will be suing the doctors snd the family members who put my father through hell. i am confident i will win BIGLY!

be true to your convictions. put your faith in God alone and trust he will guide you where you need to be. i do not like social media either but God told me to join twitter. i needed that connection. many are in here. this is a great group.

put God first. do your inner work especially now. we have a long road ahead.

God Bless!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
23 April, 07:00
You are so welcomed here, a place full of love and generous with their knowledge to help explain / guide you through this maze of fraud.

Remember dear ones if DJT had just won outright, we would not have progressed, learning about WDC the corporation, Epstein and the cabal the dumbs, and a myriad of other info that have just forgotten, being so overwhelmed with surviving.

I'm currently more interested in manifesting more spirituality / reality that is based on love, raising my frequency level and learning about the illusion of time, esp with Tesla's works/ time travel. We have much to be thankful for, enjoy the ride!

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
23 April, 06:15
we're here for U too ~ pace Urself and take breaks.

glad U found courage to join ~ praying for strength and power from the Almighty God surround U on this journey!

#peacebewithU
#godwon

Retta Fulmer @RCFulmer
23 April, 06:12
welcome! this is a great place! i got booted off twitter, then telegram wiped off my phone and then found this place! you will learn so much!!!! ❤️❤️❤️🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

24 February, 05:17
God bless you. i didnt want to join twitter a few months back either but it really opened my eyes. having the support from lke minded people is what i needed at that time. There are a few people who are waking up around me but very deep in the rabbit holes. i am the looney. lol twitter is getting really controlling. i like this community. Many were from twitter. Going to bed now. I was on an orgaization/moving furniture spree.

24 February, 06:02
Those of us from twitter are slowly finding each other here. I love that !!!
I call Twitter the battle field and Anons Up the Healing Place
I'm glad you are here. We need you.

24 February, 02:00
You are wise in your words. Needed words.
I love you sooo much

24 February, 02:03
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
I followed you Sweet Heart

Hi Sweet Friend of Mine 😊