Only people mentioned by TheKingsChick in this post can reply
Marley McCord @Marley808
19 March, 02:27
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
omg this is so beautiful! its so true. especially for us anons. you all have been a light in this storm for me. i have social anxiety but i have found safety here and i can speak up without fear (most of the time) i cant do that in day to day life. if theres too many people around or people are looking at me i have to put a hoodie on or i will have a panic attack. so pls know you all are super special to me ♥️🐸♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
23 April, 06:09
In response Marley McCord to her Publication
You Are So Very Loved, Always, and We Love You as You Are, wherever You lines are and in what ever space you need for You, We meet You there, as you choose. Family Is Everything.🤗😇❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charissma _15 @Riley
23 April, 06:10
In response Marley McCord to her Publication
You are needed, that's why you are here❤️ 😇

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
19 March, 02:21
Love this so much!!

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
19 March, 02:55
In response Screen Maker to her Publication
I love you much 😊❤

MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
15 March, 08:38
Perfectly said. Perfectly correct.

15 March, 08:45
In response MBJ8388 Hearts4America to her Publication
❤👊❤😊

Elisabeth Maslard @ElisabethM7
01 March, 01:16
Beautifully said!

GREGORY TODD @GQT
25 February, 11:03
?

reaper myer @reapermyer
25 February, 11:02
idk whats really going on but I at least can shine my light on the rocks i guess thats something ❤️

Big Guns61 @Big__Guns61
25 February, 10:58
maybe so true

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
24 February, 10:21

24 February, 01:57
In response New Years Day to her Publication
Amen
I love Love LOVE this ❤😘❤

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
23 February, 07:17
it may not seem so at the time, but if you are confident in God's plan, you just might take some of the doubt away

23 February, 07:22
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Yes Amen ... love it ❤😊❤

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
23 February, 07:11
I love this. I basically just told this to simeone who needed some encouragement. i hope they see this as confirmation.

23 February, 07:14
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
I'm praying they see it ❤🙏❤😊❤

Bandit Queen @Bandit_Queen
24 February, 09:42
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
if its me, i see it 😊❤️
i was really regretting "going down the rabbit hole" and i felt so physically sick yesterday- it was so hard to shake. so thankful for this community- never been a social media fan but just love this place. i believe there is a balance of knowing enough of the evil to fight it but not letting it get inside you. i think now choosing to be ignorant is a sin in itself. this evilness is literally in our faces. i have been blessed not to witness so much of the darkness but i am finally understanding that my purpose is to fight for these woman and children that cannot. i am have been reading this sight and finally felt compelled to join yesterday! i cannot tell you again how much your response Rochelle means to me! hope everyone has a lovely day!!