WWG1WGA God Wins @KCpatriot4Humanity
25 January, 06:48
From Lin Wood just last night posted:
Read this(now read again MY FAMILY HAS ABANDONED ME). A man who has lost so much and why does he fight? For you & me & for our Democracy through Liberty!! Pray for him, pray for Trump, pray for our world!

https://rumble.com/vd88id-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom Flying @Hummingbird
25 January, 07:19
In response WWG1WGA God Wins to her Publication
How do they know your statement was true or not. They need proof.
Most of us know just how and why Pence ended up where he is. A lot of his evil started before he came to the WH. Protect yourself and thank you for what you do. It is a shame that people have to destroy a person on opinion. May our days of truths come soon before this can cause further damages in people's livesπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™#Lin Wood

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 January, 07:35
In response Freedom Flying to her Publication
who's statement & what proof?

Freedom Flying @Hummingbird
The statement lin wood made that is causing him so much grief about pence. HELLO? you just posted a reference to it in this post.. He got suspended from twitter for it. He didn't say anything that wasn't proof of it .
07:42 AM - Jan 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by Hummingbird in this post can reply
25 January, 07:56
In response Freedom Flying to her Publication
First your proof statement was open ended & wasnt sure if u meant me or Lin. Second, I have a problem with anyone asking for proof BECAUSE ppl need to WAKE WAKE UP! God/Creator gave us something calles intuition and that is our truth sensor that we need to learn how to do our own research & recognixe that intuition & what resonates with us indivisually & NOT what the world believes.
God/Creator made us from love even though we don't know how to love, we live be ause of Him...u don't have tangible proof of

25 January, 07:57
Him/Love yet we still believe in one or the other or both!
Point is we should remain silent or neutral until we do research and find what resonates. Just my opinion!
I love being able to have these open discussions! thxπŸ’•