WWG1WGA God Wins @KCpatriot4Humanity
From Lin Wood just last night posted:
Read this(now read again MY FAMILY HAS ABANDONED ME). A man who has lost so much and why does he fight? For you & me & for our Democracy through Liberty!! Pray for him, pray for Trump, pray for our world!

https://rumble.com/vd88id-...
06:48 AM - Jan 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by KCpatriot4Humanity in this post can reply
Chrissy Webb @Christine2Q2Q
28 January, 08:53
In response WWG1WGA God Wins to her Publication
😮😠 Wow! Our hearts and prayers are with him. We know too much now. They need to leave this man alone. Reminds me of the story of Job. Thank you Lin Wood!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
25 January, 08:09
let them abandon you and do their crazy shit, fuck them , we will embrace ypou so come to us Lin. Pence is a traitor that will be executed and he is a child molester. dicth your garbage support system thats giving you up and come to us, we have guns we will make sure you dont go down

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paty Gracia @Patrici20972314
25 January, 01:20
May God bless and always be with Mr. Lin Wood... a True Patriot. #ILOVELINWOOD

Dianna LeCompte @Dianna2003
25 January, 01:10
Praying for you LIN WOOD

Annie D-W @Annie172123
25 January, 01:09
We need an address to send notes of encouragement.

Any ideas?

25 January, 01:46
In response Annie D-W to her Publication
I do not, but I will check and update if I can find anything!!

paul zonneveld @WWG1WGA_MANITOBA
25 January, 01:02
we are with you we will stand with you my brotheral of us have your back WWG1WGA GOD WINS PEACE

Meredith Johnston @Mere420a
25 January, 12:54
This man deserves a medal and our prayers 🙏

Marksmen Mama @MarksmenPatriot76
25 January, 10:53
Wow! That's truly sad! 😢

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
25 January, 09:28
Many of us have been abandoned by so called friends and family who are starting to see the truth now.

RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
25 January, 09:20
Another true hero!

Judith Piersol @JudithSheetz
25 January, 08:44
God Bless Llinwood . please.

Freedom Flying @Hummingbird
25 January, 07:19
How do they know your statement was true or not. They need proof.
Most of us know just how and why Pence ended up where he is. A lot of his evil started before he came to the WH. Protect yourself and thank you for what you do. It is a shame that people have to destroy a person on opinion. May our days of truths come soon before this can cause further damages in people's lives🙏🙏🙏#Lin Wood

25 January, 07:35
In response Freedom Flying to her Publication
who's statement & what proof?

Sassy Dee @Sassypatriot2020
25 January, 07:16
When I read this in telegram it broke my heart. 😢 Soon they will see just how couragous and upstanding he is.