WWG1WGA God Wins @KCpatriot4Humanity
25 January, 06:48
From Lin Wood just last night posted:
Read this(now read again MY FAMILY HAS ABANDONED ME). A man who has lost so much and why does he fight? For you & me & for our Democracy through Liberty!! Pray for him, pray for Trump, pray for our world!

https://rumble.com/vd88id-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom Flying @Hummingbird
How do they know your statement was true or not. They need proof.
Most of us know just how and why Pence ended up where he is. A lot of his evil started before he came to the WH. Protect yourself and thank you for what you do. It is a shame that people have to destroy a person on opinion. May our days of truths come soon before this can cause further damages in people's livesπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™#Lin Wood
07:19 AM - Jan 25, 2021
In response WWG1WGA God Wins to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Hummingbird in this post can reply
WWG1WGA God Wins @KCpatriot4Humanity
25 January, 07:35
In response Freedom Flying to her Publication
who's statement & what proof?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom Flying @Hummingbird
25 January, 07:42
In response WWG1WGA God Wins to her Publication
The statement lin wood made that is causing him so much grief about pence. HELLO? you just posted a reference to it in this post.. He got suspended from twitter for it. He didn't say anything that wasn't proof of it .