Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
24 April, 09:49
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Please, hold the line!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Natasja Vanhout @Tasja
24 April, 06:10
Don't give up Joey! Prayers for you and anyone who is currently struggling. 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheNow AndThen @TT2021
24 April, 06:00
Prayers for you Joey. And love. We are here for you.

round em up head em out @lovemesomecowboys
24 April, 04:40
You are not wrong. More leadership should speak out. They don't and they don't get how deeply families are suffering. Sometimes I wonder who the enemy is. It's one thing to be so blatant we know our enemy, but the military minds may not completely get it because they are in another world. I grew up military and believe me it is very different. But, I can promise you, You need to hang in there. Hang in there. You will find a newer, better path. I have been to hell myself and I am back. I am back. You will be too. Please know you are so loved. I know you are loved by your Father in Heaven. I believe this with my whole soul. Hopefully the military will rethink their efforts. God Bless them otherwise, God bless you.

F B Jones @FBJones
24 April, 04:38
Joey, no, you're not wrong - you are so right! This all took my family from me, as well. My siblings, my parents, my children and my spouse (26 yrs). I get it! And every day this plays out, waiting to wake up the brain washed is excruciating. But in this process I am reminded we come to this world alone and we leave alone - except God is always with us. I have found my anger and frustration does not serve me in any way, and have come to rely only on God. I don't want to need anyone - just God - this has helped. You will be in my prayers, Joey. I am so sorry for your pain and aloneness. Speak to God, he will hear you. Find comfort in knowing the truth will come out - just not in our timing. Hang in there fellow Patriot - we are in this together!

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
24 April, 04:20
Praying for you Patriot. Stay in faith & know the best is yet to come. Sending many blessings for the Light of Gods Protection & strength to embrace you with love. Know your special & things don’t always make sense at the time, everything has a reason with purpose.

William Cherry @Oleglory
24 April, 04:18
dont give up brother

Karen Browning @Kbbb
24 April, 04:06
We will do the fighting for you now, Joey, as you have done for us. You just rest for awhile while we pray and fight for you. We NEVER leave a soldier behind...We've got your back, always. And when God helps you get back up on your feet, we'll be waiting. We are your brothers and sisters, and we love you!

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
24 April, 04:01
God Bless you for you are the most closest to my "Lord" and savior Yeshua. You are wrong about the sheep. If a Shepherd loses one sheep out of 100, what will he do? He will go after that 1 sheep leaving the 99 to tend to themselves. Saving that sheep will be worth more than the 99 I left behind. For those that know wait patiently, for those that are lost, they are scared, lonely, confused... lost. It is worth saving that sheep. Take this moment to realize our "Lord" demands the most of us, because he respects us. We are to be the shepherds of 99 waiting, while Yeshua finds the one's still lost. God Bless all, God Bless Humanity, God Bless God. We are free and we don't realize it. Don't focus on the storm, focus on Yeshua. You have eyes, but do you see? It get's worse before it get's better and the best is seriously, yet to come. Stay with Yeshua and us. 🙏 You are so blessed to be in this moment. Stay holy, stay respectful and give all to "God".

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
24 April, 03:59
PRAY as if God has already restored you, Joe. Your wife will see the unadulterated proof of that which you told her and, in the end, this may strengthen your relationship.

The Era of propehetic fulfilment is nearly upon us and your economic prospects will improve beyond your wildest expectations.

We are in the year of ST JOSEPH! Pray to your Patron Saint and he will obtain from God many blessings for you.

Do NOT despair! PRAY and you will receive great peace and strength. I will hold you in my daily prayers, too.

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
24 April, 03:54
You have purpose. You are NOT alone. I know it is very dark for you right now - this is grief and shock. Let yourself go through it. Be how you need to be. Your Light WILL come back on fully again. We are so close Joey. So close. I too have shared your frustration - we have been waiting for the rest to wake up in order TO (x y z)? I don't know about that. Only you will know why this happened - no one else. You and God. The answers will come. For now - grieve. Anytime you need to talk - we are here. 🤗 Happy you are getting so much support tonight.

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
24 April, 03:50
🙏💖

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
24 April, 12:11
Sometimes the Soul needs to be alone to find it's own Mastery and it's reconnection to its God-Self... Your Higher Self has orchestrated your life exactly as it is now so that you move through the silence of your knowing to hear the song of your Soul you haven't sung in a long time. Loneliness is a state of the ego, not of the heart. that's not to lessen the pain or sting but only to accept why you have chosen to move through this now. to blame another for what you are processing is to miss the beauty of the Plan of your Soul... you are smart and strong beyond measure and you gave this to yourself BECAUSE you knew that you are going to be a better version of yourself on the other side, whatever that may be - that's why you are sill here now 👊 You are not alone. many are rebalancing now, myself included ... we MUST reconnect to who we really are for the expansion of our Soul 🌟 That's why we came 💙

Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
24 April, 12:11
I am so sorry for your loss. I know you must miss her so much. Please don’t give up. You are here for a reason. I think some sheep have been so brainwashed they may never wake up. But I just keep on trying. Sharing what I learn, red pilling when I can.
We may never know why God takes someone we love maybe she is needed in heaven to be there for all the children that were not able to be saved & rescued. I don’t know. But I know she has to be looking down on you praying that you stay strong for everyone else that loves you. Please try & stay strong. I am here if you ever need to talk. 🙏✝️🇺🇸🇨🇱🌏♥️

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
24 April, 12:08
I Feel you, Joey.
You cane Here to Shine, and the Devil Knows your name, it's True....

But.

The Brightest porch Light always attracts the most bugs.
The steadfast Lighthouse always draws the most ships in distress.
The Sentinel and Messenger always field the most slings and arrows.

Say it with me, Joey:

Darkness is NOT WELCOME HERE....
I dwell in ONLY LIGHT.

Blessings~
wwg1wga

🙏

Freedom Lover @USAfl4Real
24 April, 12:07
So sorry for what your going through. Please know God didnt take your wife away, satan did that. Pray to the lord and he will get you through this. Praying for you.

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
24 April, 12:00
Joey, prayers coming your way, so sorry for your pain. Can I message you?

Iris Beautiful @Irisbeautifulserenity
23 April, 11:59
💜💜💜💜 so so very sorry your going through this. will pray for you.