Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 April, 09:25
Nana will try to be here every night at 8:09 pm central time with the prayer and manifestation we want for our future for all to ask out loud of God the Father and the universal consciousness.
At one point a few months ago when I had visions of light orbs with trailing light tails falling to earth just one right after the other non stop, I thought at first they were Angels. I have since been made aware that what I saw was souls coming into the earthsuits that were ready to accept them. I cried, and joy water leaks out every time I remember the vision.
Believe, dont believe, up to you, the visions are real.
Angels are real
God is real, I know this because I have seen him.
He held out his hand and said, "People should listen because my angels are already there"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tammy Cardinal @Tammycardinal
how lucky you are to have the priveledge of actually seeing him and he SPOKE TO YOU what an unbelievable blessing
09:47 PM - Apr 23, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Tammycardinal in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 April, 12:55
In response Tammy Cardinal to his Publication
It was humbling for sure. Makes me cry. It was so amazing. He was not a man he was golden bright light in the shape of a man.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396