Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply
Florida Patriot @NJmomInFL
23 April, 08:32
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Truth. God be with us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
23 April, 08:11
Because we know it's gonna get bad, PLEASE be sure you have your prep foods 6 months to 1 year as we don't know how bad supplies will be, medicinals. booze (for barter of course, laughing here), ammo, guns, dog food (canned lasts 2 years) stored in a cool spot in the house, condo, apartment. Store under beds stack to ceiling, bring in shelving, to hell with what people comment when they see it. It's about surviving what's coming and you should help another person if need be (not the whole neighborhood). It's the right thing to do. Also be sure to have money, silver and gold (for those who can afford precious metals) stored and hidden within the home. When this blows we will be locked in our homes. Have games and puzzles, books for children/adults, there will be no phones, maybe no electric. Get oil lamps/lamp oil, candles use mirrors to bring in more natural light. Buy at thrift stores. We know we are within weeks/months to the the blow now is the time to do inventory.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
23 April, 08:36
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
They are showing the Alexa Pure Water purification system to be able to take stream water and give you clean water to drink. Just a thought. I did buy one as there are several creek beds near me should I have to use nasty water. Personal choice here.

Only followers of this user (misfire) can see their posts

Anne Kats @anneanon1
23 April, 07:49
only God my friend He will leed the way be strong in faith and we got this .

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
23 April, 08:00
In response Anne Kats to her Publication

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
23 April, 07:31
Please - start distinguishing between USA and America. USA INC is what has had America's balls to the wall. USA Inc is corporate America that is shagged America's people, land and every liberty. I can't support any thing that says USA Inc, Inc "God Bless the USA" think

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
23 April, 07:59
In response Sadie Marie to her Publication