Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
This came up in a comment on Doqs page.
I put my 2 cents in of course but got me thinking and I HAVE A SERIOUS QUESTION FOR ALL OF YOU.
I really hope we can get a decent response on this.
Memes are fun and all but Not Enough.
SOOOO
My Q uestion 2 U All Is..
WHAT
DOES
HOLD THE LINE ...

Mean to you???

Be Honest All
No bashing
Only Understanding.

Love You All.
Carry On.
05:45 PM - Apr 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by StormWatcher_17 in this post can reply
Cosmic Patriot @CosmicPatriot
24 April, 08:41
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
I completely trust the plan, so for me, knowing we live in a telepathic world my version of 'Hold The Line' is owning the peace of my Soul as best I can moment to moment. Catching thoughts that are counter productive & changing them to the highest outcome with an open heart to the best of my ability. Every one of us adds to the collective & that, is my present mission.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
24 April, 05:19
Never let America fall!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 April, 05:00
my answer on doqs

24 April, 05:00
Everyday I'm thinking of new ways to reach people, our vehicle receives a ton of attention, writing all over it, 2 complaints on it at work, our home is PATRIOTFIED UP for about 2years now, bout 2 3 mon i printed a ton of info about masks and vacc put in folders, carry and red pill daily with them.jus2namafew.. have to stop there to address below comment..
Holding the line means Being As loud or louder than the lies.
It means standing your ground whether your scared, uncomfortable whatever, Because It Is The Right Thing To Do. Period
It means sacrificing a favorite drink pep/cok etc, any thing nike, any company who pillages and destroys, who is anti American, shoot ANTI LIFE FOR THE MATTER. STOP SUPPORTING FILTH and people who sell you out and YOUR COUNTRY to the highest bidder.
It Means printing information out to be able to show people instead of tell them to look it up or research... YOU HAVE TO SHOW THEM.
running out of room... There is plenty TO DO is what im getting at.

Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
23 April, 06:00
It depends... where did you put the line?
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
23 April, 05:53
BE ALERT BE PREPARED BE READY KEEP YOUR EMOTIONS IN CHECK BE NICE DON'T INTERACT WITH TROLLS STAY TOGETHER HELP ONE ANOTHER PATRIOTS STAND HOLD THE LINE PRAY GOD WINS WWG1WGA WW