1Red Cracker @CrackersCuzin
So now we dummy kids down...Instead of pushing them to their highest potential? WTF!
05:41 PM - Apr 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by CrackersCuzin in this post can reply
Deo Gratias @Mihaz
27 April, 09:54
In response 1Red Cracker to her Publication
So let's just lower the standards for everyone rather then work harder to achieve these honors. How pathetic.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Uma Kiranam @brahmaarpaNaM
23 April, 06:49
In response 1Red Cracker to her Publication
This started very long ago. It's in our face now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1Red Cracker @CrackersCuzin
24 April, 09:13
In response Uma Kiranam to his Publication
Oh i am aware~ when my kids were in school they were just starting the BS! In college after Navy I actually used what i observed in my daughters class as my dissertation for a Sociology class & the professor was so stupid BUT she proved my point~ she says I don’t get it~ over and over again! I said, professor Richardson, exactly my point~ YOU have a PHD and don’t get it~ How will the kids! They knew what they were doing. New Math ~ makes them stupid~ English no cursive so they can’t read the bill of rights of the constitution!