1Red Cracker @CrackersCuzin
23 April, 05:41
So now we dummy kids down...Instead of pushing them to their highest potential? WTF!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Uma Kiranam @brahmaarpaNaM
23 April, 06:49
In response 1Red Cracker to her Publication
This started very long ago. It's in our face now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1Red Cracker @CrackersCuzin
Oh i am aware~ when my kids were in school they were just starting the BS! In college after Navy I actually used what i observed in my daughters class as my dissertation for a Sociology class & the professor was so stupid BUT she proved my point~ she says I don’t get it~ over and over again! I said, professor Richardson, exactly my point~ YOU have a PHD and don’t get it~ How will the kids! They knew what they were doing. New Math ~ makes them stupid~ English no cursive so they can’t read the bill of rights of the constitution!
09:13 AM - Apr 24, 2021
In response Uma Kiranam to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CrackersCuzin in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from 1Red Cracker, click on at the bottom under it