Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
22 April, 08:10
Looking to homeschool next year. 👀 My youngest is in person and can’t breathe in her masks. My high schooler is virtual and I hate that he is on Electronics all day. Whatever I choose we will commit to for 3 years. 😳 No masks! No indoctrination!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
23 April, 04:17
In response Nina Patriot to her Publication
good! the perks are many. customize the curriculum to their interests, learn their strengths & weaknesses & modify according to those, cut out the bs, free up time for life skills lessons, & enjoy all the freedoms & flexibilities of the new schedules

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
💯 This! I drive 2hours a day so my kid can go to this school where she has to wear a mask and is still taught on zoom. I can’t see pulling her with 7 weeks left but I am done! She is in a special school for gifted and talented. But Homeschool works for that specialization, too.
04:36 PM - Apr 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by Safefamiliesmom in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Nina Patriot, click on at the bottom under it