Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
Looking to homeschool next year. 👀 My youngest is in person and can’t breathe in her masks. My high schooler is virtual and I hate that he is on Electronics all day. Whatever I choose we will commit to for 3 years. 😳 No masks! No indoctrination!
08:10 PM - Apr 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by Safefamiliesmom in this post can reply
Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
23 April, 04:17
In response Nina Patriot to her Publication
good! the perks are many. customize the curriculum to their interests, learn their strengths & weaknesses & modify according to those, cut out the bs, free up time for life skills lessons, & enjoy all the freedoms & flexibilities of the new schedules

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 April, 04:36
In response Hey, I’m here for the party to his Publication
💯 This! I drive 2hours a day so my kid can go to this school where she has to wear a mask and is still taught on zoom. I can’t see pulling her with 7 weeks left but I am done! She is in a special school for gifted and talented. But Homeschool works for that specialization, too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Arctic Viper @ArcticViper
22 April, 10:03
We chose to homeschool ours (8 and 12) this year and it was the greatest! They get more education in 4 hours a day, 4 days a week, than all that time in public school.

23 April, 06:29
In response Arctic Viper to his Publication
Wonderful! Do you use a curriculum?

Janet Lewis @jlws21
22 April, 08:40
great for you!! you will not regret it!

22 April, 08:56
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
🙏❤️

Angela DIBLASI @AngelaDiblasi
22 April, 08:38
FIGHT BACK!

22 April, 08:55
In response Angela DIBLASI to her Publication
Thank you! They lay a guilt trip on her. She knows masks are bad. she wants to sass back so badly. 7 weeks of school...

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
22 April, 08:36

22 April, 08:56
In response Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach to his Publication
🙏❤️

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
22 April, 08:32
My son did Virtual Homeschool too it was good.

22 April, 08:58
In response Diana Dale to her Publication
Virtual sounds better than zoom. ❤️🙏

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
22 April, 08:16
i am in same boat with my high schooler. i want him to go back to school in the fall but will not tolerate masking or va**x requirements (if any).

22 April, 08:28
In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication
Exactly! In Muchigan they make kids mask for sports! I am over it. My little gets in “trouble” at school for having her mask below her nose.

McKinsey Ouid @McKinsey
22 April, 08:15

22 April, 08:26
In response McKinsey Ouid to her Publication
Thank you!