JJ. GATT @JJGATT
I LOVE this platform but the constant reposting is driving me a little nuts. I see the same things 10 times. Try posting on OTHER PLATFORMS-It's the icon to the far right of repost.

Feel free to repost. Bwaaa-haaa-haaaa!!!
03:57 PM - Apr 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by JJGATT in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
23 April, 04:05
In response JJ. GATT to his Publication
NO offense to you, my two cents. That is all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 April, 04:02
In response JJ. GATT to his Publication
I as a thirty year vet in a sense of info on all can say I am so freaking impressed with the level of the knowledge of a large percentage of patriots. AND all must remember. YOU may see it ten times, all have different "followers" to me patriots looking, and not ALL have the same followers. The fact THIS many are awake this time period is freaking HUGE and cannot be understated. I would rather see one post truthfully ten times in my feed, than various stuff that benefits no one, I myself am impressed. I counted down the milliseconds for decades waiting and BELIEVING God was gonna wake folks up. I say if you feel it in your heart to post it. DO it, there is a reason. DO NOT second guess yourselves.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 April, 04:02
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
In that regard.

23 April, 04:03
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Pebble in water effect, have no idea who may just be that ONE who needs to see it, or whose eyes are where, and who is on what data they are at the time investigating.