naval kishori Z @navalkishori
23 April, 09:24
Pray for India , this is absolute crime

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
23 April, 10:01
In response naval kishori Z to her Publication
Praying for you and India. Are citizens protesting this tyranny? Stay strong and put on the full armor of God, Patriot. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻🐸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
they are so brain washed from the lie , very little are awake , many are dying from the vax , all are afraid , when will be the truth exposed ? Q + what are they waiting for ? Still we will all be vaccined will be to late to save the world
10:36 AM - Apr 23, 2021
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by navalkishori in this post can reply
Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
28 April, 02:22
In response naval kishori Z to her Publication
I hope you can find at least another person who is awake near you. I am in a similar situation where I am, but I do occassionally meet semi awake people and that helps so much! I know we are spread all around. I wish I could answer your questions. We all are ready and tired. When God is ready it will all be revealed. Lay your worries and give your fears to Jesus. Pray for him to take away your fear. I am praying the same all through my day. And remember God already won this battle for us. We just have to have faith. ❤️❤️❤️🙏🏻❤️❤️❤️

Nobody Nobody @Nobody69
28 April, 02:58
World Grid Dark to Light

28 April, 03:22
Beautiful words , yes God has already won , he is all powerful no satan can defied him , no way , I send you prayer and the near people of you , God bless the world