Only people mentioned by navalkishori in this post can reply
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
23 April, 10:56
In response naval kishori Z to her Publication
The only decision is to reject government and ignore them at all costs

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
23 April, 10:39

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
naval kishori Z @navalkishori
23 April, 11:16
In response Mary Donahue to her Publication
The people in India don't know they rights , I shared already , the only way is Q the world mass arrest and the truth exposed , but I feel it will remain a dream , when we all get the vax it will be to late to save the world , only the fortunate ones will survive , what will be the side effect ? A zombie pandemic ?

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
23 April, 10:01
Praying for you and India. Are citizens protesting this tyranny? Stay strong and put on the full armor of God, Patriot. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻🐸

23 April, 10:36
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
they are so brain washed from the lie , very little are awake , many are dying from the vax , all are afraid , when will be the truth exposed ? Q + what are they waiting for ? Still we will all be vaccined will be to late to save the world

Beth Aldrich @bestdayever16
23 April, 09:38
i’m confused! I thought India gave each resident ivermectin and Zithromax and vitamin D as prophylactic

23 April, 09:39
In response Beth Aldrich to her Publication
No , India follows the money they where always corrupt and evil

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
23 April, 09:31
Revelation 13:17
King James Bible
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

23 April, 09:38
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
over my death body , I will follow God , I will tolerate hunger and restrain but I will not take this evil drogs