Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
21 April, 02:09
You who are balanced spiritually and able to see the wonders of this world without dependency on The System, Are so very ready to take the lead into this New World God has prepared for Us. You who do not need money to attract others to You under guise of success while truly enticing them into the possession that money has created. You who Are Children of God, The WHOLE Divine Light of Our Heavenly Father will be successful because You are enough for You and God, and have no need to reflect the fallacies of this World while You continuously send Love out reflecting our true purpose for all of Humanity as intended. I Love You ALL So Very Much! ToGetHer We Will Awaken All Our Brothers and Sisters as we openly display Who We Truly Are without worry of social judgement, for GOD IS OUR JUDGE.

"Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth." -Matthew 5:5

Top 8 Reasons Why Education is the Key to Success. Which Education? GOD Is TRUTH.
#wwg1wga #attunetogod
🙏✝️🕊️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
May OC1960 @omega1960
23 April, 09:10
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
I'm not doing a good job waiting for better days.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 April, 09:11
In response May OC1960 to her Publication
What's one thing You could do to make Today Better for You?

May OC1960 @omega1960
23 April, 09:37
Pray about it, but anger about being stuck sharing this world with Satan's children prevents me from continuing fighting them, it seems to me that Christ's sacrifice counts for nothing for evil continues to prevail more than ever.

23 April, 09:43
What does Christ's Message mean to You?

May OC1960 @omega1960
23 April, 09:53
Redemption from Satan's hands, but it is taking for ever, meanwhile, things are going from bad to worst, but I guess that is what Christ meant when he said;Let the unrighteous continue to be unrighteous, and the vile continue to be vile; let the righteous continue to practice righteousness, and the holy continue to be holy.”

Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
Imagine as You hold Much Love in Your heart and travel about Your day with The message of Christ as Your guide, strengthened by the Grace of God, that You are vanquishing the Evil that You wish to Be Gone, as the Holy Spirit shines within You. Evil is weaker than Love, and it cannot stand on the same ground as You whilst You are there. So go about Your day, Hold Your Love Strong within, and erase that which You do not wish to see around You in this World.
09:58 AM - Apr 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jason VanDerpoel, click on at the bottom under it