Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 April, 09:59
Nana thx Luis m

This is the best thing you will see today!

@doqholliday
@vincentkennedy
@jfkjrfan
@ghostezra
brad_ayers

https://anonup.com/upload/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
22 April, 11:58
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Yes who made that ...
GOD BLESS, very professional and excellent production.
Is this a Dan Scavino? His team rocks!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 April, 01:17
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Idk but who has the one he made last year about "big bad don"?
Nana was falling off the damn bed at 3am the first time I saw it could not stop laughing, belly laughing! I mean snort laughing.
danaudito

22 April, 02:39
HAhahahahaha, thats a great vision, you made me lol !

22 April, 11:12
It was true story, I really laughed at that so hard that night harder than anything I have laughed at in years here all alone laughing to the point that I simply could not stop. It was a sight! I fookn literally hurt myself laughing so hard for so long,
It was wonderful!!
I wouldn't trade it for anything!!!

23 April, 08:17
Are you on telegram? There's so much on there too!

23 April, 08:37
Not a lot. I cruise over there some tho.
Listen to the chatter live on a few.
Visit my angel frens.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE @akalaurel
Project Looking Glass (its in English)

https://m.youtube.com/watc...
Bill Wood - Projeto Looking Glass - YouTube

Bill Wood fala sobre o Projeto Looking Glass. Bill Wood é um ex-militar, foi formado em habilidades paranormais e durante os anos 90, pertenceu a um esquadrã...

08:41 AM - Apr 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by akalaurel in this post can reply
23 April, 01:42
Nana loves this guy he is so calm about it just old hat.
News flash!
If u can get your frequency up high enough you can step into other timelines that are running paralelle to this one. I know this for sure!Not theory!
Cant control anything beyond stepping in and out nor pic a time but the ones adjacent are almost identical to this one.
Nana theory incoming>>
Perhaps the farther away from this one we are in you get the more the differences?

23 April, 04:35
Ok I got the first, part esp raising your frequency, of course not sure how to raise the consciousness except for pure thought, love and meditation.

The last sentence, not sure what you mean.