Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Sandy Mit @Bogeymitchell16
05 August, 09:22
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
10/10 😜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
05 August, 09:12
I love it when I make a 100% on a test! 🤣😅😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Littlejohn @RobinhoodLa54
22 April, 01:20
Haha, good one.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
22 April, 11:58
Yes who made that ...
GOD BLESS, very professional and excellent production.
Is this a Dan Scavino? His team rocks!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 April, 01:17
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Idk but who has the one he made last year about "big bad don"?
Nana was falling off the damn bed at 3am the first time I saw it could not stop laughing, belly laughing! I mean snort laughing.
danaudito

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
22 April, 11:51
Brilliant - fun and a good way to red pill all those "ostriches"
... without being so right - hahahah

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 April, 01:22
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Yeah I know as tempting as it is we need to refrain from the rubbing it in their faces cause it will make them turn away from us.
Well let me revise, there are truly a couple of ppl in my life that expect me to rub it in pretty good, but generally most would be embarrassed & in deep depression for being so manipulated.

Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
22 April, 10:33
❤️Love it!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
22 April, 10:07
That was so well-done!! Fantastic work.

Gillian Jackaman @Gill
22 April, 10:11
In response gcb 910 to her Publication
Thank you Nana and Luis