Only people mentioned by TheWayUBC in this post can reply
Carol Ranes @Cranes5
23 April, 09:10
In response Juana Talk to her Publication
where can i find link to this video that is not anonup link? excellent info

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Juana Talk @TheWayUBC
24 April, 12:31
In response Carol Ranes to his Publication
i got it from telegram. i will look and see if i can find a link for you. now to remeber what channel i got it from lol.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
23 April, 08:18
OMG! This really is the depopulation agenda hard at work.

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
23 April, 03:23
i am wondering what symptoms those WITH the jab experienced. does the shedding only impact those around the jabbed ones? the movie "i am legend" comes to mind now. UGH!

Juana Talk @TheWayUBC
24 April, 12:42
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
thats a great question. but im assuming no. it would affect everyone no matter vaccinated or not. and yes that movie was a glimps at what they had in mind for this scamdemic. for sure. most movies are a glimps or what really happened with a twist so you dont believe or notice it. you just think oh its just a movie.