Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 April, 09:28
Nana would like to work with Simon Parkes on Med Bed/Consciousness Centers to be located in TN & I have contacted his ppl to discuss options here on some land I already have zoned commercial and received a "we will contact you back" on this as we get started setting up ppl in the US.
Nana's understanding is that his plans are for each state to have coordinators here for setting up these sites eventually.

https://youtu.be/MGRZxEvYj...
Simon Parkes 4/21/21 EXCLUSIVE UPDATE TODAY NEWS BREAKING APRIL 21, 2021 - YouTube

Simon Parkes 4/21/21 EXCLUSIVE UPDATE TODAY NEWS BREAKING APRIL 21, 2021Simon Parkes 4/21/21 EXCLUSIVE UPDATE TODAY NEWS BREAKING APRIL 21, 2021

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
22 April, 11:36
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I truly hope the med beds thing is real!! however the longer Trump stays up of the limelight more people are turning against him.. I completely feel with the people that I've been talking to, and I talked to a lot of people I'm in customer service.. they're turning on Trump, The winds have been taken from their sails

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
This Plan is truly God’s plan. Its execution began LONG before Trump became POTUS. We owe Donald Trump and his family a debt that can NEVER be repaid, but it’s not about him. His predidency was a big part of the Plan, but it was a means to an end and it does not matter whether or not he resumes his presidency - NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT’S COMING. In my humble opinion, what we are experiencing now is a test of our faith in God. A person does not want to fail this particular test of faith. We are all facing our judgement NOW. I love God, Jesus, my fellow man - I choose to be on the right side of history.
01:10 AM - Apr 23, 2021
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Haldir1970 in this post can reply
Deplorable Latina @ChicaDeplorable
23 April, 01:31
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
You are exactly right.