Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
15 April, 01:09
Anybody tried Butcherbox? I am giving it a try, not hormones or preservatives in my meat either please. I mean it, I am going all natural cosmetics too, ALUMINUM free deodorant, already get organic veggies, I am gonna stop buying from the big distributors. Period.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheNow AndThen @TT2021
15 April, 04:10
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I haven’t and looking at alternatives locally. On the same journey as you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
15 April, 04:16
In response TheNow AndThen to his Publication
Btw the insider I met decades ago told me they spray the meat in big places somehow with extra stuff that causes "candida" i.e. cancer, we all know the other stuff and all the vaxes etc. they give them and hormones etc are soft kill. PLUS when Bill Gates starts talking fake meat, that is just the last straw for me.

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts

Freedom Now @BreakingFree
15 April, 04:38
In response Marlene van to her Publication
From what I understand, Butcher Box gets with local farmer in the area you are ordering from.

15 April, 06:27
Oh the mountains...so jealous. I bet you have some wonderful local farms around you

19 April, 09:46
Sounds very nice. How is bear? I don't remember eating it

Very interesting. Ty for sharing.
09:01 PM - Apr 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by BreakingFree in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Freedom Now, click on at the bottom under it