Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
15 April, 01:09
Anybody tried Butcherbox? I am giving it a try, not hormones or preservatives in my meat either please. I mean it, I am going all natural cosmetics too, ALUMINUM free deodorant, already get organic veggies, I am gonna stop buying from the big distributors. Period.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheNow AndThen @TT2021
I haven’t and looking at alternatives locally. On the same journey as you.
04:10 PM - Apr 15, 2021
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TT2021 in this post can reply
15 April, 04:16
In response TheNow AndThen to his Publication
Btw the insider I met decades ago told me they spray the meat in big places somehow with extra stuff that causes "candida" i.e. cancer, we all know the other stuff and all the vaxes etc. they give them and hormones etc are soft kill. PLUS when Bill Gates starts talking fake meat, that is just the last straw for me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts

15 April, 04:14
In response TheNow AndThen to his Publication
I am pretty stoked, I placed an order, did my research, they outsource to ONLY organic raised distributors. Quite a lot of meat for like 150 no shipping cost. AND they added in some more stuff since it was my first time, QUITE a lot. Really excited. Started researching them a year ago and FINALLY ordered. That is the new source for me. NO more Cisco meat. OR any other ones. Looks great. If you work your order right I got some big ol roasts, boston butts, etc. one is like three pounds, gracious plenty. Next time I think I am gonna order bigger and just fill up the deep freezer. I used to think "organic" more expensive. BUT eating poison food is WAY more expensive and gross.