Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
22 April, 06:05
The Native Americans, were one of the only civilizations that lived properly.
God made men, men, and made women, women for a reason! GOD doesn’t make mistakes! .
The reptilian Satanic agenda was to make men more feminine, and make women more masculine, to prevent to divine feminine & divine masculine powers from connecting together to source, to create proper ascension in consciousness!
Liberalism was the way the reptilian agenda infiltrated our society!
Republicans were evil as well, but it was liberalism that was the true form of evil that plagued our society!

#godwon
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
#wwg1wga ♒️
https://youtu.be/fOM9kJQCY...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
22 April, 06:23
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
Show me a man worth it, and I would, should have married and ocd soldier that can play guitar, that is a patriot in retrospect. lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
Try finding an “Illuminated twin flame” reaching levels of cosmic charging, then find out they were narcissists, you heal them, and aquire dark entities unaware of what happened! lol. what a world!
08:23 PM - Apr 22, 2021
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
22 April, 08:26
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
Weird. That some fk just called me a narcissist on the phone, FIRST time EVER being called that.

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
22 April, 08:48
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
thats because he is a narc and hes projecting!
they really belive we are, because they cant understand us