Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
25 January, 12:06
We are not Verifying accounts right now. Please do not submit your information. We will come up with a secure process once we are done building out the infrastructure. Growing fast and trying my best to keep us stable and usable.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Me... @Tnsfno20
25 January, 12:17
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
...and just a side note - I like this platform and your Wego.social platform 100% better than Gab, but ssssshhhh 🤫 🙃

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kobayashi ADMIN @administrator
TY. Not trying to reinvent the wheel with AnonUp. The owner of Gab seems really cool. I will be setting up an account there to keep people up to date if we have any issues. I want them to succeed.
01:09 AM - Jan 25, 2021
In response Just Me... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
25 January, 06:04
@administrator A feature I like here is no spell check or word fill in based on a couple letters....now I can see who really has their $hit together lol

Angie Mac @AngieMac
25 January, 03:02
so thankful to find more friends coming here! I got booted last week 7 accts gone. quick question, I'm accessing on my phone. Is there anyway to make the font larger here? if not, no worries!

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
25 January, 03:00
Only two I belong to now admin.
Thanks for all you have created here

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
25 January, 03:00
Cool beans. are you going to set up the ability to add comments when we do a re-republish?

Diane Mckinney @diane4freedom
25 January, 01:19
another reason why so many are here! Thank you!

Just Me... @Tnsfno20
25 January, 01:17
He does seem really cool and I want them to succeed, too. They just have a few hurdles to work through and with the influx of new users it's going to take some time. :)