Kobayashi ADMIN @administrator
We are not Verifying accounts right now. Please do not submit your information. We will come up with a secure process once we are done building out the infrastructure. Growing fast and trying my best to keep us stable and usable.
12:06 AM - Jan 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply
Messiah Mews @MessiahMews
26 January, 04:16
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
Can you tell us why you withdrew the affiliate program? I was referring folks here and had gotten up to 1.30$ . Plus uploading pictures they get stuck in uploading and then I STILL CAN NOT put my url in the field as it shows I am uploading images when I am trying to just put my blog url in the space.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bella Breckenridge @BellaQ45
25 January, 04:49
@administrator ThanQ you for this platform for all of us to use. God Bless You! 🤗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tatiana Knott @TatianaK1
25 January, 03:12
I would love to verify my account as well. Can you please let me know the process to do it?

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
25 January, 01:48
ThankQ, thankQ for all you are doing @administrator . ur the best! 👏👏👏❤️❤️❤️

Honk Honkler Sr @Honk_Honkler_Sr
25 January, 06:59
Thank you foe this wonderful platform @administrator Kobayashi!

Keressa Bruce @Kere
25 January, 06:49
Thank you so very much for giving us a place to study and learn. I'm very grateful for your platform!!!

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
25 January, 02:46
Many thx for everything you are doing, as well as fixing Wego glitches.

I dropped a mention on Gab a couple of days ago to let pepe frenz know about anonup. I see Martin and a few others have signed up. 🤗

I'm having problems though with the search bar looking for other @ accounts. Seems frozen?
...also not getting results with accounts I follow like VK and Doq.
Doesn't bring up their timeline when I type in their tag and hit enter.
Thought I'd let you know.

Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
25 January, 02:16
thank you so very much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 👍♥️

Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
25 January, 01:28
You're efforts are SO appreciated. This platform is helping me and so many others stay sane through these weird times 🙏

Spill The Wine @Taking_Babylon
25 January, 01:17
Thanks for everything! 👍You are doing an incredible job...from someone w/a CIS degree from 1993😉😉 Things have changed! ☇Speed of light! ♾Quantum🙏God Bless💜

JNET In Los Angeles @jnethollyday
25 January, 01:04
WeGo and AnonUp are my goto social media sites. Great job! #socialmedia

Last Days @lastdays1
25 January, 12:57
I'm curious about your user numbers, but you seem to be doing a far better job than P*rler and even G*b. We appreciate your effort.

Okram Ašatnar @QSlo
25 January, 12:47
Gret work. anonup, my second home.

Cax SCx @Cax
25 January, 12:39
You're amazing! Thank You!

Just Me... @Tnsfno20
25 January, 12:17
...and just a side note - I like this platform and your Wego.social platform 100% better than Gab, but ssssshhhh 🤫 🙃

Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
25 January, 01:09
In response Just Me... to her Publication
TY. Not trying to reinvent the wheel with AnonUp. The owner of Gab seems really cool. I will be setting up an account there to keep people up to date if we have any issues. I want them to succeed.

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
25 January, 12:17
Roger that !

Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
25 January, 12:15
Thank you for all of your incredible work. Thank you.

Just Me... @Tnsfno20
25 January, 12:12
Thank you for such an amazing platform and all of your hard work.

Steve Smith @SteveTheGuitarGuy
25 January, 12:11
Lovin' it! Thank you!! 🇺🇸

K__ Y__ @QaoticParadym
25 January, 12:11
Keep pn kickin ass! Its not going unappreciated 😎

Only followers of this user (POJO) can see their posts

GREGORY TODD @GQT
25 January, 12:10
👍Phenominal work.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
25 January, 12:10
Cool - Thank you

Truth Seeker @Patriotmom68
25 January, 12:08
amazing job

Alexandra Neve @Alex
THANK YOU FOR YOUR TREMENDOUS HARD WORK AND LOVE YOU PUT IN THIS PLATFORM.MAY GOD BLESS YOUR CHANNEL!!!

Diane Mckinney @diane4freedom
👍