Danielle Patterson @togetherwestand
21 April, 06:55
listen yall: before i begin my “rant”, i just want to that i LOVE Donald Trump & without “Q”, i would not be awake BUT, some of us, not all of us, are sitting around, waiting for a savior. for example: “Q DO SOMETHING”. this was never about Q, or Donald Trump saving us. the message seems to have been misinterpretated. this was about US saving ourselves. this was about growing a pair of balls & standing up for our rights & freedoms. we need to be louder. we need to lift up those who are awake and help guide others, who are not, to the right direction. i guess my message from “the inside” is we need to take action to see action. thats what this was about.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot@ Heart @PatriotAtHeart
22 April, 06:17
In response Danielle Patterson to her Publication
Danielle? Did I seriously just find you on here? It's Rema .... woo hoo!!! You go girl!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danielle Patterson @togetherwestand
oh my gosh!!!! rema!!!!! i looked everywhere for you after i got booted from fb 😭
07:57 PM - Apr 22, 2021
In response Patriot@ Heart to her Publication
Only people mentioned by togetherwestand in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Danielle Patterson, click on at the bottom under it