Danielle Patterson @togetherwestand
listen yall: before i begin my “rant”, i just want to that i LOVE Donald Trump & without “Q”, i would not be awake BUT, some of us, not all of us, are sitting around, waiting for a savior. for example: “Q DO SOMETHING”. this was never about Q, or Donald Trump saving us. the message seems to have been misinterpretated. this was about US saving ourselves. this was about growing a pair of balls & standing up for our rights & freedoms. we need to be louder. we need to lift up those who are awake and help guide others, who are not, to the right direction. i guess my message from “the inside” is we need to take action to see action. thats what this was about.
06:55 PM - Apr 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by togetherwestand in this post can reply
Patriot@ Heart @PatriotAtHeart
22 April, 06:17
In response Danielle Patterson to her Publication
Danielle? Did I seriously just find you on here? It's Rema .... woo hoo!!! You go girl!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danielle Patterson @togetherwestand
22 April, 07:57
In response Patriot@ Heart to her Publication
oh my gosh!!!! rema!!!!! i looked everywhere for you after i got booted from fb 😭

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
21 April, 06:57
In response Danielle Patterson to her Publication
Same! 👊👊