Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
24 April, 01:45
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
Indeed we are!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexandra Neve @Alex
23 April, 02:37
YES, WE ARE!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Where We Go One @Buqqleupbuttercup
22 April, 10:54
im probably going to sound stupid for asking, but what is this??

r363l l10n @r363ll10n
22 April, 11:37
In response Where We Go One to her Publication
maricopa county arizona is doing a hand recount of 2 million votes. they have cameras all over and you can watch it live

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
22 April, 09:18
love it 🥳❤🥳❤🥳❤🥳

Pam Lemis @LeStorm
22 April, 08:56
lets see who is realt in control. Honestly, I have no idea what will happen. I know, I know what I hope should happen, but I’m beyond expecting a black / white, yes/no , good /evil, winner /loser scenario.

Brad Smith @drkHMRpally
22 April, 08:46
I think this shits on a loop. The same dude with the glasses, blue suit... Has been sitting in front of that camera all day... AND The same dude taking pictures of the same shit all day

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
22 April, 08:16
Nice Now We Will See Antifa and BLM burn Down The Building. Its All Optics There Is No Way They Will Let This Audit Be Conducted.

Lisa God-is-love @Jesusreigns4ever
22 April, 08:41
In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication
the NG was called in to guard the audit...no to guard the boarder.