r363l l10n @r363ll10n
22 April, 07:38
Hey Arizona!

The WORLD is WATCHING!!!🧐

https://azaudit.org/

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
22 April, 08:16
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
Nice Now We Will See Antifa and BLM burn Down The Building. Its All Optics There Is No Way They Will Let This Audit Be Conducted.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa God-is-love @Jesusreigns4ever
the NG was called in to guard the audit...no to guard the boarder.
08:41 PM - Apr 22, 2021
In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jesusreigns4ever in this post can reply
22 April, 08:45
In response Lisa God-is-love to her Publication
As Advertised

22 April, 08:43
In response Lisa God-is-love to her Publication
You Might Want To Recheck That. I Will See If I Can Find The Link. But They Are Being Sent There By The Governor.

Lisa God-is-love @Jesusreigns4ever
22 April, 09:15
In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication
yes, I was speaking sacastically. I live here in AZ and have signed up to volunteer for the audit but have not heard of the protection being given at the Fairgrounds against riots.