Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
24 January, 12:50

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
24 January, 12:53
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
old energies do not die, for energy never dies. it transforms

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
25 January, 12:22
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
Lock them in the Abyss May the earth be purged of the wicked in any, way shape or form, including their symbolism FOREVER Amen

25 January, 12:52
In response Anastasia TelltheTruth to his Publication
yes they will be wiped from the earth. but certain symbols will not be. some of them in its ancient origin mean life and eternity, all things love. they have just been perverted. the spell is being reversed. their symbolism no longer has power like it used to.

I can't wait to learn everything else God will show us.. The technology time-travel etc is hard to phathom but then again we made the concept of time God and angels are on a different relm
12:55 AM - Jan 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by AnastasiaTruth in this post can reply
Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
27 January, 10:50
It was God who created our time-frame when He created the world; hence six days of creation and a seventh day rest; the origins of the seven day week.

But nevertheless He is outside of time and living in all times present; something that we can never comprehend because we only live in the present, yet in God's eyes, the past, present, and future all happening simultaneously and therefore, the past, present, and future, to Him, are all the present.

27 January, 10:56
In response Contenders Edge to his Publication
Exactly right, very articulate explanation and I constantly ask God for His WISDOM and to lead me in the right direction. Every day I learn more and more and lean on Him. We are blessed to be saved by the blood of Jesus Christ and I hope we are about to be a part of Revelation 20-21 and the 1,000 year rein Regardless of what I think, it is God's Plan and God's timing and it will be perfect Amen!!! ✝️

25 January, 01:02
*realm

25 January, 01:02
itll be stuff from your dreams. the new world we are entering will be full of abundance and prosperity for all human kind. it has been written and documented. this new Quantum resonance will emancipate the human species

25 January, 01:05
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
I believe it will be the 1,000 year rein in Revelation, God-Consciousness or God here physically on earth with God's people reining over goverments , peace, no more tears #TheBestIsYetToCome GODWON✝️