Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
24 January, 12:50

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
24 January, 12:53
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
old energies do not die, for energy never dies. it transforms

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
Lock them in the Abyss May the earth be purged of the wicked in any, way shape or form, including their symbolism FOREVER Amen
12:22 AM - Jan 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by AnastasiaTruth in this post can reply
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
25 January, 12:52
In response Anastasia TelltheTruth to his Publication
yes they will be wiped from the earth. but certain symbols will not be. some of them in its ancient origin mean life and eternity, all things love. they have just been perverted. the spell is being reversed. their symbolism no longer has power like it used to.

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
25 January, 12:55
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
I can't wait to learn everything else God will show us.. The technology time-travel etc is hard to phathom but then again we made the concept of time God and angels are on a different relm