Only people mentioned by Bookgirlpatriot in this post can reply
JNET In Los Angeles @jnethollyday
25 January, 12:58
In response Book Girl to her Publication
It was dark last night as well ๐Ÿ‘€

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Book Girl @Bookgirlpatriot
25 January, 01:02
In response JNET In Los Angeles to her Publication
๐Ÿ˜Kinda like the Vatican a few weeks back

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Brown @Jules72
25 January, 12:50
In response Book Girl to her Publication
i heard because Joe is actuallyat the white house Warner brothers built for a movie in 1993 the president with Kevin Kline. idk with all the #WeAreWatchingAMovie going around starting to wonder lol

Book Girl @Bookgirlpatriot
25 January, 01:01
In response Julie Brown to his Publication
I've studied some of the images to prove he's on a set but I think he's in the WH. I found a video of Trump sitting at his desk and you can see cars parked outside the window. the circular drive goes past the window and people park there. I do think the inauguration was pre-tapped because it was sunny in all the images yet it was a cloudy day during the ceremony. I think there is a lot we don't know. But I do know God will see to it that Evil is defeated.