Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
24 January, 07:29
KA-BOOMERANG (Q is spot on again)!
Truth shines light (that’s why an illegitimate White House goes dark). Future proves past.
“Should the lights go out please know we are in control.” ... (Dark to Light) ⤵️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 @BigDaddysLightWarrior
🤔Apparently the lights go out every night around 11pm
Live coverage https://www.youtube.com/wa...
12:40 AM - Jan 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by BigDaddysLightWarrior in this post can reply
Rubymoon Thirteen @Rubymoon
27 January, 09:22
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Not according to people who live and work there, and I personally know a few. It's definitely something new that's very recent.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
28 January, 03:07
In response Rubymoon Thirteen to her Publication
🙏ThankQ

Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
25 January, 04:42

FullThrottlePATRIOT ✝️ ❣ WWG1WGA @FullThrottlePATRIOT
25 January, 12:44
đź‘ŤSo Glad You Shared !! I was Watching Mustang Medic too - and I was going to Post for All Friends Heređź‘Ť Great Post Thank You!