Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
24 January, 11:58
The Bankrupt UNITED STATES owes itโ€™s true creditors, which is the American People, in direct relation to the borrowed GOLD . . .
#NESARA #TheGreatAwakening #wwg1wga #MAGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nicki Marshall @nickiannm
25 January, 12:02
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Is this real? "accepts" is spelled wrong (excepts) which gives a different meaning than the sentence would indicate.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
25 January, 12:11
In response Nicki Marshall to her Publication
Yes this is a real document. I wouldnt post a fake document.

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
25 January, 12:36
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Casey, as I understand it business debt/loans are forgiven also???? I would assume so a bankrupsy is a bankrupsy Can you clarify? Thank You

Only people mentioned by AnastasiaTruth in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Anastasia TelltheTruth, click on at the bottom under it