Dovetail 1221 @1221Dovetail
The Bankrupt UNITED STATES owes itโ€™s true creditors, which is the American People, in direct relation to the borrowed GOLD . . .
#NESARA #TheGreatAwakening #wwg1wga #MAGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…
11:58 PM - Jan 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by 1221Dovetail in this post can reply
Bitchy Farm Diva @PeeKayBee
25 January, 09:06
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Casey - I'll try to post the Articles of Incorporation here later. It will not allow me to post it from a pdf (?). That is the correct website (sunbiz) to verify EIN#'s.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 January, 09:00
I could NOT verify this case number FL-20-40375-KKS using my PACER account through the State of Florida. Perhaps someone who has authorization to open this case number could do it - I'm not a lawyer from ANY state.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 January, 08:58
13-6149455 filed an Annual Report with the State of Florida every single year except for 2000, yet there wasn't a Reinstatement Report filed for that missing year. I have not found the filing yet when the name changed from USCC to CSC, as they are known as now. It also seems that the pattern of change for Registered Agent changes every 10 years.

25 January, 08:52
I have verified every EIN# through the State of Florida. The only one I could not verify was 33-1004306, nothing on record. #13 -6149455 is the Big Daddy (USCC) and the rest have direct ties back to USCC.

25 January, 08:45
If you go to the Florida website to verify the EIN# that is refered to - you will see that it corresponds to the UNITED STATES CORPORATION COMPANY - Articles of Incorporation filed in 1925 to receive their official EIN#13-6149455. The current Annual Report was last filed on January 4, 2021. With Rodman Ward III as President. The Annual Report has been filed for almost 100 years straight. http://search.sunbiz.org/I...

25 January, 08:37
These have been attached to the letter. I've been digging on this too - . The Certified Postal letter number IS LEGIT and was delivered to the IRS in Memphis TN on December 3, 2019. You can verify this using the USPS tracking website.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
25 January, 01:44
I can't find the follow up to this

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
25 January, 07:11
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
There are trust sources that posted before I did on other platforms. I am sharing the same info. Santa surfing went thru it in a video too if you want a deeper look into it.

A poor Poetaster @poorPoetaster
25 January, 01:42
Wow thanks for sharing !!!

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
25 January, 01:30
Found this document when searching the Roger A Moore.

https://www.ca4.uscourts.g...

A poor Poetaster @poorPoetaster
25 January, 02:03
In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication
Wow thanks for sharing !!!
bet lexus nexus tries to makes it hard to find this stuff.

Nicki Marshall @nickiannm
25 January, 12:02
Is this real? "accepts" is spelled wrong (excepts) which gives a different meaning than the sentence would indicate.

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
25 January, 12:11
In response Nicki Marshall to her Publication
Yes this is a real document. I wouldnt post a fake document.