17 Years Ago
[November 6, 1976 - April 22, 2004]
10:40 AM - Apr 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by _Master_Mind_ in this post can reply
Linda Moore @mykismet06350
01 December, 11:02
In response John Q.. to his Publication
The Truth Behind the Pat Tillman Story - YouTube

Professional football player Pat Tillman joined the Army after 9/11 and was killed in Afghanistan by friendly fire during a gun battle. But as Erica Hill rep...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pam Truth @pam65
31 May, 11:30
a true patriot in every sense

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
22 April, 03:45
always thougt we’d see him again 😊

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
22 April, 01:52
RUMOR HAS BEEN “ THE SAWMAN “ TOOK HIM OUT !!! 2 WEEKS AGO HEARD SAWMAN WAS TAKEN OUT !!

Yester Vue @realyestervue
22 April, 01:47
Salute!
Truth is the most feared weapon of the enemy. The lairs will be brought to justice for deceiving the children of God. Their sentence has already been pronounced...especially the Church. Whatever denomination, on whatever continent it sits upon...

Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
22 April, 01:44
Killed by friendly fire for trying to expose CIA drug ops

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
22 April, 01:49
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
RUMOR IN THE RANKS HAS BEEN THIS IDIOT TOOK HIM OUT !!

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
31 May, 11:21
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
No shit?

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
22 April, 11:05
TRUE American hero. Suck it Le Bron