Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
God has always worked with and within You. Time to step back from the chaos, false crises, and static of this world for a few moments each day. Allow Your thoughts to flow away and by without notice of them, lose Yourself inside the Church that resides within Your Heart. That is where You will find Him right there waiting for You to take his Hand. Thank You Jesus, and We Praise You Heavenly Father. Unwind Your Mind. 🙏✝️

https://youtu.be/IU13sdrLQ...
432Hz Miracle Tone - Raise Positive Vibrations | Healing Frequency 432hz | Positive Energy Boost - YouTube

Listening to the 432Hz frequency resonates inside our body, releases emotional blockages and expands our consciousness. This video uses a 432Hz frequency ton...

09:29 AM - Apr 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Catturd_ Fan @Catturd_Fan
25 April, 09:38
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
I hear a constant tone in it that hurts my ears, is that supposed to be in it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
26 April, 04:53
In response Catturd_ Fan to his Publication
How are you listening to it? Headphones? Wireless, wired? etc...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

26 April, 08:04
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
I see or feel nothing wrong in this message sister, and I am just here with others, offering them a hand, as we climb this ladder.
❤️🙏✝️

Wandering Soul @astralshoes369
25 April, 12:12
💙💚

katerina_kat QZ Ventouri @KaterinaQuark
22 April, 10:41

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
22 April, 03:43
For U Bro Jason :)

https://youtu.be/bKsh7xlJO...

22 April, 04:02
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Wow. That was powerful, really no words right now. I kept looking at the 1976 in the corner which is the year I was born, and then just reeling through from my beginning to now, as I do. Thank You, You Have been such a Blessing. May God Bless You Always. I Love You So Very Much. ❤️🙏

🤗😇❤️

Kristina Cashman @Krissycash
22 April, 09:49
in Jesus name we pray amen❤🙏🏼💓

22 April, 05:00
In response Kristina Cashman to her Publication
❤️🙏✝️

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
22 April, 09:40
This is my morning go-to music fir prayers and meditation! 👍 🙏

22 April, 09:41
In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication
❤️🙏