Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
Post from
Whiplash347

I did see these last year, so pretty sure a few watching are now familiar with them.
09:25 AM - Apr 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Barry Smith @Curveblaster12
22 April, 07:47
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Please see realrawnews.com According to them HRC has already been found guilty on all counts in a military tribunal.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
22 April, 07:58
In response Barry Smith to his Publication
set to hang the 26th. her double anyway

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TurnTurn Turn @TurnTurnTurn
22 April, 07:39
Miss Warnuse

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
22 April, 09:25
What next?

Israel Rogue Nuclear State..
Irans Nuke Site's are done
I guess it is Israel's turn.

Remember this is part of NESARA/GESARA.

CODE19

The scare event is all the nuclear reactors, which will be hacked by rogue states such as CCP, Iran, and Israel, the world internet will be shut down, including MSM, big tech, some power etc, then they will initiate EBS, it's the perfect storm!!!!

From memory The Nuke plants at 3GD was a 5 yr project designed to install 5 to 8 Reactors per yr from 2014.
You can find this in articles.
I had seen reactors have already been shutdown. 24 was the number i remember.

1 internet gets turned off, another replaces it. Quantum Starlink Internet on.

53.7Kviews16:50