Doq Holliday @doqholliday
21 April, 03:01
The brightest minds in the world will tell you something is off with B1d3n and his ears don’t match.

The dumbest idiots will call you a conspiracy theorist without looking into it themselves.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet Love @JanetLove82
I'm on a college football board. Over a year ago, I started sharing a little bit of what's going on, ie: pedos in hollywood, MSM, Politics etc. cabal runs the world, the Fed, DUMBS and in a very delicate manner, the white rabbit. I got called the usual "conspiracy theorist", a complete nut job, insane, crazy, ignorant et al. I haven't posted since then. Now they have a politics board and I read the comments about current events. I'm actually enjoying reading the posts from these stupid/ignorant/brainwashed idiots because when the SHTF and there's full disclosure of all these facts fore mentioned, I'm going to enjoy returning to the board and posting 17 Smiley Faces on my first post.😎
05:34 PM - Apr 21, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JanetLove82 in this post can reply
Nesara 2021 @Nesara2021
22 April, 12:50
In response Janet Love to her Publication
Right there with you. 100%.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
21 April, 05:44
In response Janet Love to her Publication
Post about Jerry Sandusky, they’ll love that