Dan Auito @DanUSCG
21 April, 02:18
The Vax shuts down your immune system!
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 April, 02:36
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Not going to shut down Nanas cause I wont eva be taking it!
Thx

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE @akalaurel
9 hours ago

warp speed was a military operation. FDA approved. He said it. And done in 9 months. The military took all vac and tested it. What AMERICA got wS placebo, flu, and hydroxy with vit k. In America. No oother country had that pleasure. America first. Many stories of people dying are FF white hat bc the white hats have control of the news pieces. Death. Thats what you are gonna hear. Just remember fake news and youll be fine
04:47 PM - Apr 21, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by akalaurel in this post can reply
Angela DIBLASI @AngelaDiblasi
21 April, 05:17
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
I pray this is true ...my family would not listen to me!!!!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
21 April, 05:46
In response Angela DIBLASI to her Publication
then it will be, Faith is everything!

Rowan Tree @lovemakesyoureal
21 April, 05:04
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
I do hope this is true. I’ve heard a similar account. But, I still don’t trust it.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
21 April, 05:45
In response Rowan Tree to her Publication
I like to manifest what I think is wonderful, beautiful, helpful and amazing. That keeps me busy so I normally don't worry about anything. If we pray for goodness and blessings in all that had the vaccine, that will surely help too.