Doq Holliday @doqholliday
For those wondering what the point of a “fake Biden” would be.... 😏
02:43 PM - Apr 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
21 April, 08:30
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
i doubt that...probably to let them use it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
21 April, 05:06
Brilliant!
i started binge watching the Fox series “24” starring Keifer Sutherland and am only up to season 3
that was 20 years ago...just saying I see it all clearly now 😎🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 April, 09:20
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
Crazy how they have put all these movies in front of us all these years and we had no idea.

SPORTS @SPORTS
21 April, 04:16
At least with this latest statement from one General Michael Thomas Flynn, if what he is saying is truth, then arrests involving ALL involved in the election scam MUST be imminent. Why hold onto ALL the evidence, why vow and declare you have it ALL, then do nothing.

Will be up ALL night waiting for live coverage of arrests, perp walks and, eventually, trials and hangings.

It is the ONLY MOTHER FUCKING way! LOVE IT!

Update: General Flynn 'the foreign interference is real, confirmed by our intelligence agencies, the IP back-traces are real, if I fought for anything this is the most important thing I've ever fought for, not for Donald Trump or for anyone else, for America.'

Suburb Mom For Trump @Suburb_Mom_4_Trump
21 April, 03:49
I can't wait for these shitheads to start turning on Biden. Oh sweet sweet redemption.

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
21 April, 03:51
In response Suburb Mom For Trump to her Publication
enjoy the show😂😂😂😂😂

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
21 April, 03:33
Interesting observation made by the actual terrorists.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
21 April, 02:52
🤣😂🤣 I love it!

Only followers of this user (McPatriot64) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (McPatriot64) can see their posts

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
21 April, 02:51
🤣