Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
20 April, 03:27
NEW Dan S Tweet = AMAZING COM x3!

TIME: 11:15 1+1+15 = 17 = Q

DATE: 4+1+9+2+1 = 17 = Q

🦅🇺🇸 = Eagle Landing = DJT return to POTUS-POSIT-SOON (DS often uses EMOJI-COMS).

DS was following 823 people when he tweeted this (@ JACK being his last follow which is VERY INTERESTING) and since has changed his following count again (which is always a sign of COMS).

CM = CHECKMATE
1183 = QD-1183 = Treason prospers no one - study EO’s - SKY EVENT - FTP - WWG1WGA .
7:03 = QD 703 Rest In Peace JFK (Q’s Origin).
SATRREC = ANAGRAM = ARREST C (Clinton?)
5-12 = May 12 = QD-512 (Truth belongs with the PEOPLE - 2018 Delta - News beginning to leak & it IS - Brute force will be necessary & it WILL be).

T-2 = TRUMP ADMIN version TWO

THINKS ARE ABOUT TO GET VERY INTERESTING!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
Thanks for your efforts. Can you give me your take on the following comments Genny Mikey Flynn made earlier today?

Update: General Flynn 'the foreign interference is real, confirmed by our intelligence agencies, the IP back-traces are real, if I fought for anything this is the most important thing I've ever fought for, not for Donald Trump or for anyone else, for America.'

If what he is saying true, why the audit in Maricopa County and why the continued dog and pony show? If all evidence is in and confirmed, why not end this entire scam today and start PUBLICLY arresting, perping, trying and hanging EACH and EVERY treasonous traitor involved?

Are we 100% certain "Patriots are in Control"? Wouldn't this portion of the scam be wrapping up RIGHT NOW and TODAY if so?
01:39 PM - Apr 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by SPORTS in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from SPORTS , click on at the bottom under it