MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
21 April, 01:22
Hand count of 2.1 million votes!
It’s happening frens💥💥💥💥
How much u wana bet I show this to people & they still don't beLIEve it cuz FAKE NEWS isnt talking about it🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
••• Bender ••• @4dBender
21 April, 01:31
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
with our level of technology today, I don't see why we don't have cameras above the counting tables, recording the count.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
All part of this latest scam. Does anyone trust this audit? And why should we have to. General Flynn said this today. If true, why not start the arrests immediately? Why the dog and pony show EVERY time and NEVER any REAL and TRUE justice for ALL to SEE?

Update: General Flynn 'the foreign interference is real, confirmed by our intelligence agencies, the IP back-traces are real, if I fought for anything this is the most important thing I've ever fought for, not for Donald Trump or for anyone else, for America.'
01:34 PM - Apr 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by SPORTS in this post can reply
••• Bender ••• @4dBender
21 April, 01:37
In response SPORTS to his Publication
Solid. We have to do it carefully. Think of the precedence we have already set around the world, bringing Free and Fair Democrat Elections to countries. If we all rise up after what looks, on the Global Stage, to be a free and fair election, the UN will have reason to be involved.

SPORTS @SPORTS
21 April, 01:42
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
And that is exactly what I find so strange. They kill American people with the virus and we are supposed to walk around on egg shells.

They steal the fucking election and we are supposed to walk around on egg shells.

They do whatever they want and we NEVER see any justice. But WE are supposed to walk around on egg shells?

I am totally lost, I'll admit it. I get what you are saying and it does make sense, but if what General Flynn said is true, present the evidence at a 1 hour presser and start the damn arrests. It's almost fucking May!

Thanks for the reply!