MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
Hand count of 2.1 million votes!
It’s happening frens💥💥💥💥
How much u wana bet I show this to people & they still don't beLIEve it cuz FAKE NEWS isnt talking about it🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
01:22 PM - Apr 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Marianne COWGER @mcowgerFL
29 April, 07:34
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
Looking for watermarks should be pretty straight forward!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
21 April, 01:32
Read the following quote from Genny Flynn, then tell me why this dog and pony show is even necessary......

Update: General Flynn 'the foreign interference is real, confirmed by our intelligence agencies, the IP back-traces are real, if I fought for anything this is the most important thing I've ever fought for, not for Donald Trump or for anyone else, for America.'

So if Flynn and our intelligence agencies have it ALL, cut and mother fucking dried, then why are they still bothering with this scam in Maricopa Country? Why not begin the arrests of Katie Hobbs, Doug Ducey and every other treasonous traitor involved in this scam covering AT LEAST 10 mother fucking states?

Absolute insane times we are witnessing!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
••• Bender ••• @4dBender
21 April, 01:31
with our level of technology today, I don't see why we don't have cameras above the counting tables, recording the count.

SPORTS @SPORTS
21 April, 01:34
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
All part of this latest scam. Does anyone trust this audit? And why should we have to. General Flynn said this today. If true, why not start the arrests immediately? Why the dog and pony show EVERY time and NEVER any REAL and TRUE justice for ALL to SEE?

Update: General Flynn 'the foreign interference is real, confirmed by our intelligence agencies, the IP back-traces are real, if I fought for anything this is the most important thing I've ever fought for, not for Donald Trump or for anyone else, for America.'