I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
OK.
Let's just survey the battlefield, shall we?

Charlie Ward releases a riveting "movie", documenting right up to NOW.

Mike Lindell is airing it all out, Frankly, with Gen Flynn et al.

Speaking of The People's General...
He's really been quite forthcoming in recent days, eh? o7πŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Lin Wood is LIGHTING IT ALL UP.

Ivanka announces "THE SHOT".

USMilitary tweeting a thousand scattered pieces comms...

Banks are failing.

Plandemic is absolutely unraveling.

Pompeo and Scavino, well, isn't that OBVIOUS?!?

Evergreen.

Gee.
I wonder what's up?

If you're STILL sitting round bitching that "nothing is happening"....
If you're piping up with negative and doubtful vibes in response to any part of this "show"???

Well, if you're that person, I Am sending you the direct Blessing and prayer that you Now have eyes to See.
FAITH will Deliver you into God's Kingdom, through and past the false light of what has been into Now what Is BEING.

The best is yet to com
01:20 PM - Apr 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by S33K3R in this post can reply
Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
21 April, 08:57
In response I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve to her Publication
Amen!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Donna Martin @Meme17
21 April, 08:50
Oh I didn’t see the Charlie Ward movie.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 April, 11:59
In response Donna Martin to her Publication
Visit his website.
(Fairly sure I shared a link this AM, too, so check my profile)
😎✌

Pitter Pat @Pitterpat28
21 April, 06:56
Amen!! Great post, thank you.β™₯️β™₯️

Jodi Jacobsen @Jodijacobsen
21 April, 04:36
😘thank you

Frank De Frank @FrankDeFrank
21 April, 03:12
Its rumored that Turdeau is going to announce Martial Law for all of Canada on Friday. I'm not sure what to make of it but I'm hoping its White Hats.

1776 Again @BludGeonT
21 April, 03:09
Post of the day right here.

Well said - the best is indeed yet to come. With that said, there is still pain to come, but we'll get through it all - together.

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
21 April, 03:08
I guarantee you that the extremely evil enemy of humans
had help by satan, known or unknown, he helped for decades
in what we see culminating now... But God is just a whole lot
wiser, and helped the architects of the "Plan" for decades,
whitehats accounted for their weak and strong points, this
is a multi faceted GOD LEVEL smackdown coming up with
the children buying/selling/abusing as the hub of it all..
As I said many times, this is bigger than any of us armchair
decoders can imagine

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
21 April, 02:53
PLEASE PRAY for others to APPRECIATE GOD's PLAN
from Telegram -
"I believe we are living in the best timeline. Alternative paths the cabal wished to push us into were MUCH worse than what we are currently experiencing now. It is essential to remember this."

SO MUCH HAS HAPPENED, and more so, going fwd

Elizabeth Meehling @emeehling
21 April, 02:45
WE are the only ones seeing this. THAT is the problem, not that there is NOTHING happening. Good grief, get the fookin news out there and stop the infernal stalling.

Rebecca Chaney @enuffbs
21 April, 02:40
We are seeing it! The normies who get their info from MSM, not so much. They are the ones that need to see it all. I think that is what we are all waiting for. Something big to shake the rest of the people awake.

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
21 April, 06:54
In response Rebecca Chaney to her Publication
When the MSM's satellites get taken out and the confessions and tribunals are broadcast for days at a time, maybe those will open their eyes. Otherwise, they have to start questioning the dominant media narrative and do their own research, like I did. Nobody "red pilled" me. I pray for more enlightenment.

Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
21 April, 09:02
In response Rebecca Chaney to her Publication
Yes, that is what we have been waiting for. I believe there will be a time, when they will be forced to see. Jolted into an awakening. As we know, there will be some who cannot or will not. That has been the case in all of history. But they are being given the chance. #GodWins

Matt Canada @Canada_1867
21 April, 02:40
I'm still waiting for every "Lie to be revealed" from Lin Wood and Co :)

Also When are we going to get the truth on mainstream media on the Evergreen container ship!

Annie D-W @Annie172123
21 April, 01:52
great summary

Angel Blue @angelblue88
21 April, 08:15
In response Annie D-W to her Publication
where can I get that coin at? I love it!

Lish Lish @LishLish773211
21 April, 01:48
Even Biden is telling us to Enjoy the Show! Listen to the end https://twitter.com/potus/...

Pink Totter @Totter
21 April, 01:51
In response Lish Lish to her Publication
Only truthful thing he said!

SPORTS @SPORTS
21 April, 01:46
All well and good, but we have STILL yet to SEE real and true justice. Until we SEE justice, until we see each and every single treasonous traitor arrested, perp walked, tried and hung, we have nothing at all.

All the talk from these folks is good stuff, but the time for talk ended moths ago. It's time or action. Take the mutterings of Genny Mikey Flynn from earlier today.....

Update: General Flynn 'the foreign interference is real, confirmed by our intelligence agencies, the IP back-traces are real, if I fought for anything this is the most important thing I've ever fought for, not for Donald Trump or for anyone else, for America.'

If true, then why not end this entire election scam right now and today? Why even have the Maricopa Country fraud audit? Why not begin the arrests for ALL to see and BOOM......you FINALLY have REAL and TRUE "Great Awakening" as promised AND Trump's only promise that matter actually begins to take shape.....DRAINING THE MOTHER FUCKING SWAMP!

Lish Lish @LishLish773211
21 April, 01:52
In response SPORTS to his Publication
Something I have contemplated. How many in govt are corrupt? Many, many! What has Trump and his team been doing over the past few months? They have been vetting and endorsing replacements. We cannot just mass arrest and empty out govt without replacements, correct? Perhaps part of the plan is to have the new govt ready to go when the arrests start with people who have been vetted and accepted by We The People ahead of time.

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
21 April, 02:02
In response SPORTS to his Publication
We have to make sure ALL the children are saved!!!

21 April, 01:24
annnnd the character count limit calibration here is a wee bit off kilter.
Just saying.
lol

Imperfection is glorious!
Buh bye, Ego 3D Matrix.
Adios to Judgemental yahoos, too!

πŸ˜ŽβœŒπŸ™